New Mexico Mountain Lion Hunts, Dangerously Big Cats!
Experience the New Mexico Mountain Lion Hunt of a lifetime, when you go after the fourth largest cat in the world. Our hunting dogs chase these 70-190 lb. cats up a tree and provide a close and ethical shot. Depending on the weather conditions our means of transportation may be pickup trucks, ATV's or Snowmobiles during the hunt.
Land, Weapons and Gear
We offer mountain lion hunts in Northern New Mexico on both public and also private land. The hunts take place in the Sangre de Cristo Mountains. The peak time to hunt New Mexico Cougar is the end of January. We recommend booking early in the year for the following years hunt.
Rifle, Handgun, Archery
- weather appropriate attire
- Water proof boots
- Weapon, ammo
- We Provide basic accommodations when stalking New Mexico elk: Tents and ATV's for covering ground and retrieving trophies
Dec.1 thru March 31 2010
Mountain Lion Hunting Rates
- $4000.00 + New Mexico state license (You Can purchase over the counter)
- 5 day hunt with extended fees for extra days
- Includes food lodging and guide
Family Run Operation
We are a family run operation here at Sierra Blanca Outfitters. Our home cooked meals, prepared by Norma Romero, will make you feel at home as we welcome you to be part of our family.
Contact Us or Request More Information
If you would like to book a hunt or inquire about mule deer hunting, please contact Peter at 505-429-2887 or request more information.