New Mexico Mule Deer Hunting- Big Ears, Even Bigger Racks!
Sierra Blanca Outfitters offers Archery & Rifle Hunts for Mule Deer. Experience the thrill of hunting one of North Americas most intelligent big game animals. Their phenomenal hearing, pin point vision, and amazing sense of smell makes these deer a challenge for any hunter. Our primary methods of hunting are stalking, after spotting a deer through binoculars or a spotting scope.
There is a great opportunity to harvest a Boone and Crocket caliber Mule Deer. Whether you would like hunt with a rifle, or take on the ultimate challenge of shooting a muley with the bow, Sierra Blanca Outfitters offers it all. All hunts are fair chase here at Sierra Blanca. We welcome all hunters; young, old, and the mobility challenged.
Your Hunt of a lifetime could take place on either public or private land. All public land hunts are done through a draw system, which increases your odds compared to the preference point system. We Have guaranteed landowner tags for those who are unsuccessful in drawing a tag for public land. We offer fully guided hunts and also guide only hunts. Public or private land, you will experience a quality hunt.
Mule Deer Hunting Dates
Rifle Mule Deer Dates: October - the end of November
Archery Mule Deer Dates: January
Mule Deer Hunting Packages & Prices
Public Land (archery or rifle)
5 day hunt $3400.00 2 hunters per guide
Private Land (archery or rifle)
5 day hunt $5000.00 2 hunters per guide
- One on one guided hunt will be a premium of $1000.00
- Hunts include food, lodging, guide
- New Mexico State Mule Deer License and landowner tags are not included in the above price
- We recommend that hunters purchase their own tags. Although we have guaranteed landowner tags, they go fast.
What Gear To Bring On Your New Mexico Muley Hunt
- Camo, boots, weather appropriate attire (lighter clothing for archery)
- Extreme cold / winter gear for high altitude late winter hunting
- Binoculars, range finder
- Rifle or bow, ammo
- We Provide basic accommodations when stalking New Mexico elk: Tents and ATV's for covering ground and retrieving trophies
Family Run Operation
We are a family run operation here at Sierra Blanca Outfitters. Our home cooked meals, prepared by Norma Romero, will make you feel at home as we welcome you to be part of our family.
Contact Us or Request More Info
If you would like to book a hunt or inquire about mule deer hunting, please contact Peter at 505-429-2887 or request more information.